2021 Thurston County Football Camp
July 16th & 17th 1:15pm-6:00pm
Note: Spectators are not allowed at this event. Only registered players/coaches and authorized personnel may attend.
BHHS Football Teams (Varsity/JV/C) will be participating is this local football camp along with 15 other Football Programs. This is a great opportunity for players to improve their skills both personally and as a team. Players will be coached by an expert staff and scrimmage against other teams. Coach Baldwin encourages ALL BHHS players to attend. Please see the following links and information for details:
- Registration due July 9th - *To register, please fill out/sign the waiver form and hand in to Coach Baldwin
- Registration Fee of $20 due July 9th
- Payment by cash or check; payable to WPFBC please note the players name on the memo portion of the check, and submit to Coach Baldwin with your Registration/Waver Form.
- Payment by debit/credit payment via online (WPFBC Square) CLICK HERE Please be sure to include the players name in the "name" field.
- To request payment assistance please emaill the WPFBC at
- Transportation - Players must get themselves to/from camp. You should be on the field no later than 1:15pm, so make sure you plan accordingly! Players without transportation are encouraged to carpool with another player/parent, or contact Coach Baldwin for assistance.
- Camp T-shirt Order due June 30th - Tshirts are available in cotton ($9) or dry-fit ($10). Please be sure to choose "Black Hills Navy" under the School Shirt Color drop down ClICK HERE to order.
- Required Equipment / Other
- Tshirt & Shorts (See link above for Tshirt order) If payment assistance is needed please email WPFBC at
- Helmet (to be issued by BHHS Coaching Staff)
- Personal Water Bottle/Jug. Make sure you hydrate before camp and come prepared with water.
- WPFBC will provide Gatorade and protien snacks, players may bring personal snacks if preferred. Make sure you eat a high protien meal before camp.